Law of Attraction and Marketing AlivaMax Worldwide

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Are You Laboring with no Harvest?


Labor and Seed-Faith
My girlfriend the other day told me that she is almost done with her nursing program and her desires is to go to a particular Nursing School, but hasn’t heard back from her application. I asked her, “Have you been praying about it?” She said I am waiting on God for answer….I thought to myself maybe God is waiting on you….We must labor till we receive our Harvest.

If you have been asking God for a harvest and haven’t been receiving any, Question is have you been planting your seeds? Luke 6:38 Give and it shall be given unto you. In good measure pressed down shaking together, and over flow. It will be given in the same measure you have given. Therefore, have you been giving lately?

Speak the word of God over your seed, water your seed through expectation and prayer. Malachi 3:8
8 “Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings.9 You are cursed with a curse, for you have robbed Me, even this whole nation.10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this,” says the LORD of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.11 “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,” says the LORD of hosts;
It’s not a debt we owe it’s a seed that we sow, return the seed in a form of tithe. Christians are criticized and ridicule for tithing. Don’t ever plan a seed without expecting a harvest!

If you use your faith on your seed and expect watch God render you favors for King David stated “I have never seen the righteous forsake me nor seen his people beg for bread. I am not a beggar for I am join air with Jesus. Money is a weapon, it’s a tool, and it’s a defense. I want as much money I can put my hands on. I must help spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
It cost to spread the Good News, it cost to feed the poor and the needy. He is Lord of the Harvest. Dr Mike Murdock stated “The surest thing on earth is that the seed will multiply.” A seed must find good soil. Mat 13:8. “As soon as I lay my seed in quality soil my mind Transitions to receiving.” Dr. Mike Murdock.

I will fight for your Harvest. I will come in agreement with you to expect a harvest when you plant your seed. You have a right for debt free homes, to be a business owner, private investor, and have financial freedom. Whatever your heart desires you shall reap according to his riches in heaven.

My God is not a man that he should lie. He will not return to me empty or void. Num 23:9.


Have any questions please leave a comment or email by clicking here
Who Is ALIVAMAX INTERNATIONAL? Your Prosperity is on it’s way!

No comments:

Post a Comment